Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses 12-point Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the Appendix, rather than in the body of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to all stylistic, mechanical, and organizational requirements outlined in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 7th Edition (2019).
- All instructions for ensuring a blind review have been followed.
- When uploading your manuscript document to the website, make sure that the file name does not include your name or other identifying information.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.